Career Opportunities with DFDG
View the job openings below to see if there is a career at DFDG waiting for you!
Submit resume to Dick & Fritsche Design Group, 4545 E. McKinley St., Phoenix, AZ 85008 or via email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Inspired Design. Solid Solutions. Proven Integrity.
DFDG is a place where you can tap into your passions to create compelling architecture for our clients. We seek out self-motivated designers who can challenge the industry to improve what we do. Our diverse array of clients and project types allows us to draw from a variety of project experiences to make every building better.
We are seeking architects and interior designers of all experience levels. Your past experience is not as important as the skills and energy you bring to the table. Whatever role you are able to fill, our priority is finding the person who is the best fit for our office culture.
- As a project manager, you will be working with clients, consultants and staff to efficiently move the project forward. Your goal is to have a successful project and a happy client at the end of each experience.
- As a project architect, you will work in a collaborative, ego-free environment to create dynamic and sustainable building concepts. You will strive for design excellence, which is always rooted first and foremost in what best serves and captures the imagination of our clients.
- As a lead designer, you would become an advocate for creativity and innovation on all projects. Working with the project team, you will be integral in establishing the vision and following it thru as the project takes shape.
- As an interior designer, you will engage holistically in the project, with emphasis on improving spatial experience. You will develop designs from concept to reality. You will be asked to engage in everything from site plans to details.
- As an architect in training, you will be given unexpected freedom to be involved in all aspects of the projects all while learning from experienced architects who are excited to help prepare you for your career ahead. You will be limited only by the boundaries you set for yourself.
What you bring to the table
- Degree in architecture or interior design
- Past experience in architectural practice
- Enthusiasm for design and commitment to lifelong education
- Strong design skills
- Attention to detail
- Knowledge of our primary software which may include: Revit, SketchUp, Adobe Creative Suite, Lumion
What we provide in return
- Strong benefits package including medical and dental
- Membership in various professional organizations
- Appreciation for your life outside of work
- Drama-free working environment
- Opportunities for community service
DFDG has been setting the bar in Arizona for 46 years. We are excited to be growing and look forward to seeing how you will contribute to our family!
DFDG is an Equal Employment Opportunity / e-Verify Employer.
For additional information please see our ad at monster.com