Career Opportunities with DFDG
Inspired Design. Solid Solutions. Proven Integrity.
DFDG is a place where you can tap into your passions to create compelling architecture for our clients. We seek out self-motivated designers who can challenge the industry to improve what we do. Our diverse array of clients and project types allows us to draw from a variety of project experiences to make every building better.
We are seeking interior designers with 5-10 years of experience. But your past experience is not as important as the skills and energy you bring to the table. Whatever role you are able to fill, our priority is finding the person who is the best fit for our office culture.
- As an interior designer, you will engage holistically in the project, with emphasis on improving spatial experience. You will develop designs from concept to reality. You will be asked to engage in everything from site plans to details.
What you bring to the table
- Degree in architecture or interior design
- Past experience in design practice
- Enthusiasm for design and commitment to lifelong education
- Strong design skills
- Attention to detail
- Knowledge of our primary software which may include: Revit, SketchUp, Adobe Creative Suite, Lumion
What we provide in return
- Strong benefits package including medical and dental
- Membership in various professional organizations
- Appreciation for your life outside of work
- Drama-free working environment
- Opportunities for community service
DFDG has been setting the bar in Arizona for 47 years. We are excited to be growing and look forward to seeing how you will contribute to our family!
DFDG is an Equal Employment Opportunity / e-Verify Employer.
Submit resume to Dick & Fritsche Design Group, 4545 E. McKinley St., Phoenix, AZ 85008 or via email to firstname.lastname@example.org.