Career Opportunities with DFDG
Inspired Design. Solid Solutions. Proven Integrity.
DFDG is a place where you can tap into your passions to create compelling architecture for our clients. We seek out self-motivated designers who can challenge the industry to improve what we do. Our diverse array of clients and project types allows us to draw from a variety of project experiences to make every building better.
We are seeking architects of all experience levels. Your past experience is not as important as the skills and energy you bring to the table. Whatever role you are able to fill, our priority is finding the person who is the best fit for our office culture. The roles noted below describe tradition responsibilities, but we will craft your specific role to utilize your talents and achieve your professional goals.
- As a project manager, you will be working with clients, consultants and staff to efficiently move the project forward. Your goal is to have a successful project and a happy client at the end of each experience.
- As a project architect, you will work in a collaborative, ego-free environment to create dynamic and sustainable building concepts. You will strive for design excellence, which is always rooted first and foremost in what best serves and captures the imagination of our clients.
- As a lead designer, you would become an advocate for creativity and innovation on all projects. Working with the project team, you will be integral in establishing the vision and following it thru as the project takes shape.
- As an architect in training, you will be given unexpected freedom to be involved in all aspects of the projects all while learning from experienced architects who are excited to help prepare you for your career ahead. You will be limited only by the boundaries you set for yourself.
- As a Revit technician, you will be bringing your production skills to the team to get the projects done efficiently and correctly. Your drafting will include all phases of work from design to details, even into construction coordination.
What you bring to the table
- Degree in architecture
- Past experience in architectural practice
- Enthusiasm for design and commitment to lifelong education
- Strong design skills
- Attention to detail
- Knowledge of our primary software which may include: Revit, SketchUp, Adobe Creative Suite, Lumion
What we provide in return
- Strong benefits package including medical and dental
- Membership in various professional organizations
- Appreciation for your life outside of work
- Drama-free working environment
- Opportunities for community service
DFDG has been setting the bar in Arizona for 49 years. We are excited to be growing and look forward to seeing how you will contribute to our family!
DFDG is an Equal Employment Opportunity / e-Verify Employer.
Submit resume to Dick & Fritsche Design Group, 4545 E. McKinley St., Phoenix, AZ 85008 or via email to firstname.lastname@example.org.